Appointment of BookingsGuru Senior Lettings Coordinator
(temp to perm contract)
37.5 hours per week
Salary £24,000.00 per year
We provide a nationwide administration and marketing service to supports schools in managing and increasing their out-of-school-hours lettings. 39% of sporting facilities in England are on school sites; this includes over 3,000 multi-sports halls and over 2,000 artificial grass pitches. In addition to sports facilities, school venues open their doors for other community lettings such as dance/drama clubs, group fitness classes and supplementary schools who use classrooms, studios and halls.
In essence, the goal is for our school venues to become the heart of their respective communities. School lettings provide much needed income for schools, enhance their reputation and can provide opportunities to partner with local clubs and activity providers, which in turn leads to healthier students, teaching staff and local communities.
We are looking for an experienced and upbeat administrator to join our team, who is passionate about delivering best-in-class customer service and excels when working under pressure. The successful candidate will have their own portfolio of schools, and will be the lead contact for current and potential hirers, whilst liaising with on-site venue managers to ensure lettings run smoothly.
This will involve telephone and email enquiries, hence excellent written and verbal communication skills, plus the ability to manage expectations are absolutely essential to this role. IT skills will be heavily relied upon to ensure time is managed efficiently using Zendesk for email correspondence, Horizon for telephone calls and BookingsPlus (our own in-house solution) for adding, amending and invoicing hirers’ bookings.
Due to the nature of the role, where you will be acting as an intermediary between community users and venues, there will be inevitably be complaints that need to be dealt with. Consequently, resilience, an enthusiasm for dispute resolution and a ‘can do’ problem solving attitude will be required.
This role will suit somebody who has a fascination for the leisure sector and improving community well being. A fast learner with excellent attention to detail and a good understanding of financial processes would be greatly beneficial.
Although primarily based at our offices on Grange Park in Northampton, a company laptop will be provided to facilitate a blend of office and homeworking (3 days per week in the office). Working hours will be from 9:00-5:30pm Monday to Friday and appointment to this position will be subject to receipt of satisfactory enhanced DBS clearance.
Full training will be provided for all our IT systems, processes and procedures.
• Form and maintain strong relationships with community users (hirers), site staff and other key school contacts to ensure they receive excellent customer service, every time;
• Quickly, efficiently and politely respond to telephone and email queries regarding new and existing bookings;
• Create, amend and invoice bookings;
• Update the booking system with the school calendar information such as school events and maintenance works, management of customer cancellations that are affected;
• Generate invoices and ensure all community users comply with our ‘pay before you play’ policy. This will include chasing debt and dealing with invoice queries as and when required;
• Manage and resolve any disputes that arise from both community users and site staff by effective liaison;
• Process annual renewal bookings and price increases;
• Collect and upload safeguarding and other documentation from community users such as coaching certificates, DBS information and public liability insurance;
• Collect and return event deposits from/to community users;
• Work with the marketing team to identify key spaces and community users to be promoted;
• Provide support to team members when they are on leave in addition to ad-hoc duties that may arise from the Management Team;
Please note that this not an exhaustive list of duties, but serves as a guideline which may change from time to time.
Kajima Partnerships is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, disability, religious belief, marital status, colour, race, age or ethnic origins, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
To apply for the role, please send your most recent CV and a covering message explaining why you would be suitable for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
senior lettings cordinatorDownload here
Thank you, we've received your message and will respond as soon as possible.